In this quiz, you will get an idea of how well you learned this lesson on finding notes on the guitar fretboard and also your basic understanding of the Musical Alphabet. If you have any trouble with the quiz, please review the lesson one more time and try it again!
0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What are the names of the open strings on a guitar starting from the lowest string (6th)?
2. What phrase is used to help you remember the name of the strings?
3. What would make a note Sharp (#) on the guitar?
4. What two notes have no sharp?
5. What notes are in the Musical Alphabet?
6. How many notes higher is an Octave?
7. How do you find an octave up from any note on strings 6 & 5 on the guitar?