Here is a quiz for you to determine how well you understand the basics of chords and how they are made. Good luck to you! If you encounter any problems, just go back and review the lesson once more!
0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A chord consists of at least _________ notes played together.
2. What 3 notes are in a C chord?
3. What is the formula for a major chord?
4. What is the formula for a minor chord?
5. True or false? You can have duplicates of a note in a chord.
6. What note is the same letter name as the name of the chord?
7. What are the number intervals or degrees that make up a chord?