Try this quiz out to see how well you understood this lesson about chord progressions. If you have any questions or find yourself struggling with some of the questions, please review the lesson once more to gain a better understanding!
0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Within a scale, the I (1) chord will always be ________.
2. What type of chord does “vii°” indicate?
3. In the key of G, what is the V chord?
4. What classic chord progression was commonly used in 50’s pop/rock ballads?
5. In the key of C, what is the V chord?
6. The I – vi – IV – V chord progression is also called a __________ pattern.
7. In the key of G, what is the iii chord?
8. What 3 notes are in a C chord?