Hello from Bob in Durham NH

• Creator
    Discussion

Bob Tucker
    Participant

Getting a late start but better than never starting, eh. I am 63 and have 2 electric guitars and having fun learning. Favorite artists are Frank and Dweezil Zappa, Steve Vai, Erik Johnson and way too many to list ’em all, most alt rock and getting back into surf too. My first guitar was an acoustic way back in 1967 but I didn’t stick with it, kept saying to myself I wanted to play and so now I’m doing it.

Cheers

Bob

• Author
    Replies

Graham A.

Hi Bob: Im another late starter at 53. Surfer as well, but have been more involved with sailing this past four years sailing, refitting and remodeling a 1977 Pearson 35 sailboat.

Puerto Rico has wonderful surfing beaches out in the west and northwest coast (Rincon, Wilderness, Surferbeach and other).

Hope you achieve your goals.

JoAnn

Congratulations Bob…

Child of the 60’s Grandma here…  66 and counting…wishing you well

JoAnn

Tomas
    Administrator

Hey Bob… welcome!

Only 63. You’re still a young man 🙂

I look forward to helping you reach your guitar playing goals. Please feel free to let me know here in the community forum how I can help.

Tomas

Bob Tucker

Thanks Alex, Actually I was referring to surf music 😉 I used to windsurf here in the northeast and a bit in Maui. The Pearson sounds like a great project, have fun!

Best

-bt

Bob Tucker

JoAnn, only a number, plenty more time for tunes.

Enjoy

-bt

Bob Tucker

Thanks Tomas, will do!

Bob Tucker

Tomas

I was doing the Grownups course and it went from #6 straight to #9, I can’t seem to find out how to navigate to 7 and 8, I’ll try some searches.

Thanks

-bt

Tomas
    Administrator

Hi Bob,

Thanks for letting me know about that. I just fixed. The lesson are there now (forgot to press Publish on those two).

Hi Bob welcome 63 ? That makes you an adult right?

You be in the right place

Tomas tolerates very well

Jack

Bob Tucker

Hey Jack

Only an adult by the numbers right still just a kid.

Thanks for the welcome

-bt