Hello from Nashville!

• Creator
    Discussion

[email protected]
    Participant

Hello there!  I am Sherri and live in Nashville (Music City!).  My husband, Tom, and I are both members of the community and play acoustic guitar.  I am an Intermediate level player and have been playing my Martin 000-28 guitar for about three years.

• Author
    Replies

It’s Sherri again!  I felt like I should have shared a little more about myself after reading other people’s posts!  I have a classical piano background but decided to take up acoustic guitar three years or so ago, and I love it!  Tomas was my first teacher – on Real Guitar School, and he is a great teacher!  He has so much to offer, and I look forward to learning much more!  I have been trying to play solos recently and would like to learn much more about that as time goes on.  My husband, Tom, and I are a duo and enjoy singing, and occasionally performing, together immensely.  Nashville is an awesome city for enjoying music and seeing other guitar players perform on a regular basis, and we love living here.

Tomas
    Administrator

Wow… music city! That’s cool! Hi Sherri,

Welcome! It’s great to see both you and Tom here in the community.

Sounds like a nice guitar.

I look forward to supporting and encouraging you.

Let me know some things you’d like to learn (Quick Win section is best).

I have a list of courses/lessons I want to create to add to RGS 2.0, but I’d rather tailor what I do first to current students.

Bye for now Sherri,

Tomas

Tomas – One thing that I am interested in learning more about is playing in open keys – open G, open D, etc.  I wanted to throw that out there in case it could be a good idea for a lesson.

Thanks!

Sherri