Hi Everybody :) I'm Annie, Great to be here!

SIGNUP-main FREE-3 RGS Community Forums (Archive) Introduce Yourself… Hi Everybody :) I'm Annie, Great to be here!

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Discussion

Annie
    Participant

Hi I am Annie from KC,Mo. I had played piano since I was 6 years old and at 17 I bought my very first guitar. I loved that guitar and miss it very much. It was a Fender Squire Bullet. I had played for 20 years. I always really had a hard time with getting lessons in and so, due to my singing performances being so demanding and a personal original music style being demanded of me, I always just played by the seat of my pants making up chords to create the sound I needed in order to write my own music. 10 years ago I put my guitar and music away due to life. Now I want to play again but it’s going to be a long hard road, I am afraid, to play like I would love to play. But, I want to so me and my old Fender Acoustic are bound and determined. Let’s get this party started!

• Author
    Replies

Hi annie:

Welcome to a great spot!

I think I followed you into the live training yesterday.

You asked some great questions. I think you’ve already

figured it out, Tomas is a great guy. Your musical Back ground

will serve you well. Hey don’t sweat the bar chords yes you won’t

do it in a day. Follow tomas’ Bar chord lesson DON”T try to do it in a hurry

Little by little you will get them. I repeat don’t rush it.

Welcome again and good luck.

Jack

Oh.. I play a fender acoustic also.

Tomas
    Administrator

Hi Annie,

I made you a short video: https://www.loom.com/share/b37945befeea49ee864688f54ebe5b58

Tomas