Hi From the SF Bay Area

• Creator
    Discussion

Tomas
    Keymaster

I’m Tomas and I live here in the San Francisco Bay Area with my wife, my dog Marco and heck of guitars. I’ve been playing guitar since I was a teenager. Like many I started out with what’s now called classic rock (I still love Led Zeppelin and the Who) but as a young adult ventured into Spanish flamenco pop music.
    What I really want to work on now is fingerpicking. The older I get the more I appreciate being able to play solo guitar, and especially make up my own tunes.
    I love how this website is organized and I’m really looking forward to meeting some of you, posting the songs I’m working on and getting better at fingerpicking.
    I also started voice lessons a couple weeks ago. That was a big leap for me. I’ve always considered myself a non-singer. My kids have been pretty consistent at reinforcing that view. ) Let the adventures began!

• Author
    Replies

CletaMcD

Hi, Tomas!

Thanks for sharing more about yourself. Congratulations on your goals and starting voice lessons!!

I really appreciate your skills, hard work and encouragement to all of us; I’m excited to join you on your new website.

Thanks so much for the invite!

Cleta

Tomas
    Administrator

Thank you very much Cleta. I’m glad you can be here. This site is the culmination of what I envisioned for teaching guitar online and I aim to put my whole heart into it.
    -Tomas