Question

• Creator
    Discussion

Steve
    Participant

Hi all, just a questions as to which is the proper route. Is it better to go through the Roadmap process instead of  going from Roadmap to Fast Tracks or Boot Camp Barr Chord etc . I seem to be flitting about. I am a member of the Real Guitar Awesomeness  and have had a few of these lessons however  there is so much the same and new. I am sooo much that person that needs a structured course but I get excited for the new and different and get off on tangents…thanks Steve  Arnold

• Author
    Replies

Steve

Hi all, just a questions as to which is the proper route. Is it better to go through the Roadmap process instead of  going from Roadmap to Fast Tracks or Boot Camp Barr Chord etc . I seem to be flitting about. I am a member of the Real Guitar Awesomeness  and have had a few of these lessons however  there is so much the same and new. I am sooo much that person that needs a structured course but I get excited for the new and different and get off on tangents…thanks Steve  Arnold

Steve:
    I see you are over here also. Yeah it’s kinda the same but different.
    I did say hello to answer the question.
    But, I do feel is kinda what do you need to work on.
    I kinda eliminate stuff I don’t think I’ll use.
    I know I can’t keep up with every thing 🙂
    Jack

Tomas
    Administrator

Hi Steve,

Like Jack mentioned I think there’s no one right way to do this. That’s why I’ve included both. There is a certain amount of foundation that like all guitar students to have that I included in this roadmap series.

Perhaps I can talk about what I had in mind more in the live training this Thursday if you think that would be helpful?

Let me know.

– Tomas